Welcome to the Talent Manager (HR) department of Bliss Health/CARES. We are excited to have you join our team and contribute to our mission of providing comprehensive sexual health to our community. Bliss Health/CARES is committed to delivering exceptional sexual healthcare with compassion, professionalism, Fun, and respect. We prioritize confidentiality, inclusivity, and the well-being of our patients and team members.
Fill in a form
Have a Question for Us?
Contact us online at the form below, and a representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Department: Patient Liaison
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Grade/Level: Salary
- Work Schedule:
- Job Status: Full Time
- Reports To:
- Amount of Travel Required:
- Positions Supervised:
The Medical Office Manager role is a Professional level business position responsible for all aspects of the practice and day-to-day operations. The Medical Office Manager use their knowledge in healthcare systems to perform well in stressful situations.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Manage the patient experience ensuring it is perfected (company culture as it applies to phones, greeting, wait times, consultation, coffee/water, educational material, loyalty and promotional programs, not limited to.)
- Knowledge of all products and services and ensuring the staff is educated and is communicating this information to the patients
- That patients understand the value of the services and everything that the business offer
- Handles all patient complaints and makes appropriate decision to remedy
- Manage all staff and work with multiple physicians and providers
- Ensure staff has tools and training needed to be successful
- Ensure new hires on properly trained and on boarded
- Coordinate monthly staff meetings designed for optimal growth of the practice as well as staff knowledge and skills
- Recruiting, hiring, firing
- Supervision including salary review and performance appraisals
- Work closely with owners to constantly analyze business metrics
- Work closely with outside consultants, (cleaning crew, contracts)
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and high ethical standards
Education: The employee should have equivalent work experience as a minimum requirement. Bachelor’s degree is recommended.
Proven work experience as a medical office manager.
Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative processes and principles
Ability to handle medical records discreetly.
Knowledge of medical issues and terminology.
Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Ability to multi-task and perform well in stressful situations.
Communication skills and a customer service orientation.
Practice Managers & Administrators: 3 years (Preferred)