Become a Patient
Become a Patient
Become a Patient at BLISS Health
We’re looking forward to seeing you at BLISS Health! If you’re ready to get started, please follow the three steps below in order to become a patient.
Create your patient portal account
Before scheduling your first appointment at BLISS Health, please create your account in our online patient portal.
Creating your account is easy, and only takes a few minutes. You’ll need:
- Your first and last name, plus date of birth
- An email address and phone number
- A valid photo ID (such as a driver’s license, state ID, passport, or military ID)
- If you have health insurance, your insurance card
Apply for financial assistance (If you need it)
Through the program, we’re able to offer federal financial assistance to individuals with an income of $64,400 or less per year.
This aid can help cover the cost of your appointments, tests, and treatments at BLISS.
If you’d like to apply for financial assistance, the first step is to create your patient portal account online. Once your account has been created, you’ll receive a text message from our front desk with an application form to fill out.You’ll be able to send the form back via text message, along with the following documents:
- Proof of income. This could be pay stubs (if you’re paid weekly, you’ll need to provide 6; if you’re paid biweekly, you’ll need to provide 3), your most recent tax return, or your most recent W2.
- Proof of residence in Florida. This could be a photo of your driver’s license or ID card showing your current address. If the address on your ID is not current, then a utility bill or bank statement with your current address can be used.
If your income is above $64.400 per year, you may still qualify for benefits if you have dependents. To confirm that you have dependents, you’ll need to provide your social security number or your most recently-filed 1040 form.
Other payment options
If you don’t qualify for financial assistance through BLISS CARES, don’t worry – we work with a number of insurance plans and programs for those who need extra help. We’re here to help you navigate your coverage and understand your options.
We can also help you with:
- Medicare and Medicaid coverage
- Affordable Care Act (ACA/Marketplace) plans
- Ryan White Services
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- Co-pay assistance
- Sliding scale fees
Schedule your first appointment
Once you’ve created your portal account and (if needed) applied for financial assistance, you’re ready to schedule your first appointment.